Saturday, December 12, 2009
Why Practice Iaido?
People choose to train Iaido for numerous and varied reasons. Here are some of the most common ones:
1. You have always been enamored with samurai culture and you want to learn more about the art, philosophy, and discipline of Bushido.
2. You want to forge a powerful spirit of self-confidence within yourself and take that spirit deeper into your personal and work life.
3. You still want to practice a martial art, but think you may be too old or believe your body isn't up for a more dynamic activity. You're never too old or too out-of-shape to begin Iaido. There is no falling, no rolling, and no contact. So injury is very rare. This means you can still learn a fun, powerful martial art without having to go to the office the next morning covered in bruises!
4. You want to strengthen your core muscular in your arms, back, torso, pelvis, legs and shoulder, but you want to do so in a fun way!
5. You want to improve your hand-eye coordination, balance, and graceful economy of movement.
6. You have a stressful work or home environment and you need a weekly mental escape.
7. You're looking for a martial art that you can practice just one evening per week!
Through Iaido training, you can learn to project a powerful aura in everyday situations. In time, you can cultivate a commanding confidence and demanding respect of and within yourself by mastering your physical body and projecting it to the world. Please come see what our program has to offer you.
Come find out if Iaido is right for you. We welcome visitors to come watch a class. Call 720-221-3665 or click here to visit our website for more information.